Features and Benefits
- Pipes – All pipes are expertly welded to ensure a non-leaking robust construction which offers little resistance to air flow.
- Valves - Specifically designed shuttle valves require no lubrication and have low maintenance.
- Vessels - All vessels are government certified to PD 5500:2015 standards and are supplied with certificates of compliance. ASME 8 as an option.
- Pressure Gauges – All dryers are supplied with pressure gauges to enable the user to monitor the correct operation.
- Electronic Enclosures – Enclosures for the electronic controllers are to IP52 standards allowing for safe user operation and protection of circuitry.
- Display Panel – A LED display panel mimics the operation of the controller thereby indicating the current status of the electronically controlled purge and re-pressurisation valves.
- Silencers – A unique range of silencers may be fitted which will reduce vessel purge noise down to 75 dba.
- Operating Voltage – A choice of operating voltage is available according to the client’s requirements. All controllers have standard 220V 50 Hz operating voltage.
- Technical Support – Tegnon offers an experienced team of maintenance personnel capable of delivering the highest level of service in the industry. Your problem becomes our priority.
- Optional Service Contract - We also offer all our clients our TEGNON ULTRACARE service contract which will allow you complete peace of mind and accurate maintenance budgeting for your business.
- The Tegnon RHL dryer consists of two separate adsorbent chambers. One chamber dries the air or gas while the other is being reactivated - providing a continuous drying operation.
- The wet air or gas enters at the bottom of the left chamber and passes upwards through the adsorbent where it is dried to dewpoints as low as -70ºC.
- The dry air passes through the outlet near the top of the left chamber. At the same time, a small amount of the exit air is expanded across a valve between the twin chambers. This purge air flows back through the adsorbent in the right chamber - reactivating it - passing out through the purge exhaust.
- At the end of the cycle the process is automatically reversed with the right chamber doing the drying while the left is being reactivated.
- The Tegnon RHL dryer unit can be put into operation and will allow flow even if adsorbent beds become inadvertently saturated.
Small Capacity Adsorption Dryers
RHL E series - up to 3.5m3/min
Imported range of small capacity modular dryers. Suitable for instrument air drying. Capacities relate to:
- Pressure 700 kPa
- Inlet Temp 35ºC
- Dew points depend on flow rate typically between -15 and -20ºC at pressure.
- Pressure drop at rated flow and pressure is 12 kPa.
- Blowdown silenced to 80dBA.
Medium Capacity Adsorption Dryers
RHL C series - up to 16.4m3/min
m3/min @ -3 Pdp, 7 bar(g)
|RHL 241||6.6||233.64||40 NB|
|RHL 251||9.0||318.60||40 NB|
|RHL 261||11.4||403.56||40 NB|
|RHL 271||13.0||460.20||50 NB|
|RHL 281||16.4||580.56||50 NB|
Large Capacity Adsorption Dryers
RHL M series - up to 136.5m3/min
m3/min @ -3 Pdp, 7 bar(g)
|RHL 501/3||24.0||849.66||80 NB|
|RHL 601/3||30.0||1062.00||80 NB|
|RHL 701/3||36.6||1295.64||100 NB|
|RHL 801/3||42.4||1500.96||100 NB|
|RHL 901/3||51.0||1805.46||100 NB|
|RHL 1001/3||60.0||2124.06||100 NB|
|RHL 1201/3||72.6||2697.48||100 NB|
|RHL 1301/3||85.0||3009.00||100 NB|
|RHL 1401/3||102.0||3610.80||150 NB|
|RHL 1501/3||119.0||4212.60||150 NB|
|RHL 2001/3||136.5||4832.10||150 NB|
|RHL 2501/3||170.0||6018.00||150 NB|
|RHL 3001/3||203.5||7203.90||150 NB|