- Enables you to produce and maintain a reliable and economical Nitrogen gas stream of up to 99,999% purity.
- Eliminates your reliance on cylinder and liquid nitrogen and hence your dependency on supplier efficiencies, costs and the logistics of transportation.
- Minimises your total costs as the cost of investment in your generator is swiftly amortised (typically in less than 2 years) by drastically reducing your ongoing costs.
Nitrogen Generator: Mini
Nitrogen Generator: Modular
Nitrogen Generator: TwinTower
|Ratio of Compressed Air Consumption: Nitrogen produced for different levels of Nitrogen purity
| Nitrogen Purity %
- PSA generators produce a continuous stream of nitrogen gas from compressed air.
- In the process, the oxygen and other trace gasses in the compressed air are absorbed by a CMS (carbon molecular sieve), allowing the Nitrogen gas to be discharged under pressure into the distribution system. The oxygen by-product is discharged back into the atmosphere.
- PSA technology alternates between Nitrogen production and regeneration of the saturated sieve beds.
- The cost of producing Nitrogen is largely influenced by the cost of running the air compressor.
- Air compressors typically require 81KW to produce 14m3/h (500scfm) Compressed Air.
- The Nitrogen output will depend on the purity required.
|Cost of Producing 1m3 of Compressed Air
| Electricity Cost (R/KW)
| Cost of Compressed Air (R/m3)
If required, Tegnon can offer Installation, Service and Maintenance contracts.