Over the years we have designed and built a number of specialised dryers to dry various gases such as hydrogen, methane, carbon dioxide and inert gases.
Some of these dryers have outlet dewpoints in the range of -70°C to -80°C.
High Pressure Hydrogen Dryer
- High pressure hydrogen gas dryer in heatless purge configuration.
- Intrinsically safe cycle changeover controls with flame proof enclosure.
- Automatic condensate drains with magnetic level control.
- Differential pressure controlled after-filter changeover.
- Purge hydrogen recycled back to compressor.
Methane Gas Dryer
- Dual tower design - one tower online drying while the other is regenerating.
- Compact packaged assemblies, completely assembled, piped, wired, and factory tested.
- Dryer status indicated on control panel.
- Optional on-line dewpoint indication and dewpoint demand operation available.