Rotary dryers have many advantages:
- Rotary drying is extremely efficient in its use of heat.
- The dryers require minimum maintenance and are ideal for continuous operation.
- Not influenced by moisture load variation or particle size.
- More material is dried in rotary dryers than in any other type.
- Correctly designed, rotary dryers turn out a consistently uniform product over a wide range of operating conditions.
- They can process most solids, whether sticky, crystalline, heat sensitive, corrosive or non-corrosive.
- There are a number of energy -efficient options; oil fired, coal fired or electrically heated.
- Small capacity dryer with adjustable screw feed to prevent overfeeding.
- Over and under size screen at outlet.
- High efficiency double tube design.
- Semi-skilled operation.
- Rotary dryer heavy fuel fired with air cooling of discharge product.
- Reliable and easy to operate by semi-skilled operators.
- Horizontal cyclones mounted on top of dryer at outlet.
- Collected material can drop directly onto discharge conveyor, if required.
- Rotary or double flap discharge.
Standard Range Dryers
Standard Range Dryer/Coolers
|* Based onc. 10% inlet moisture|
Heat Source Options
|Diesel Oil||Heavy Fuel Oil|
|LP Gas||Producer Gas|
Typical Products Dried
|Glass quality silica glass||Limestone|
Operating in the following Countries