Blowing down or exhausting compressed air to the atmosphere can be noisy and exceed legal restrictions. OHSA requires that prolonged exposure to noise
levels at or above 85dBA must be avoided. This can be done by fitting suitably sized silencers to the equipment generating the noise.
Compressor Silencer for Noise, Dust & Water (XY)
Noise reduction: 30db | Operating pressure: 12 bar
- Application Field: Pneumatic, Oil pressure and Hydraulic systems.
- Function: To reduce noise and to remove dust and water.
- Pressure Range: 0-10 bar; Max. Pressure: 12 bar.
- Temperature Range: -10~70 °C.
- Noise Elimination Effect: 20-25 d b.
- Filtration Rating: 5-100μm; regular rating is 40μm.
- NPT, G & BSPT thread are available; regular thread is G thread.
- Material: Brass, SS304, SS316, PE.